Farm Shop & Deli now Open…
The Sorrel Horse Village Farm Shop and Deli is open!
Every Tuesday to Saturday 12 – 2pm (11 – 3pm from 6th July onwards!) offering a range of interesting local produce . Sample list below but this is of course subject to change each week depending on what catches our eye, what’s in stock..
Plus we’re offering cream teas and a Sorrel Walk & Picnic Package – call if you’d like us to make up a Sorrel Picnic that comes complete with a map of walks so you can enjoy some of the fantastic routes around our beautiful Deben Peninsula, you might find some you didn’t know about!
Download the flyer here: SH Farm Shop – 11Jun20 and a sample list of offerings is below:
- Seasonal fresh fruit and vegetables
- Locally produced charcuterie & in-house smoked meats
- In-house smoked seafood
- Continental and fine local cheeses
- Preserves, chutneys and tables sauces (including Stokes products)
- Bottled beers and ciders including Adnams and Aspalls
- Earl Soham & Adnams 8-pint kegs of real ales
- Selection of wines
- Selection of soft drinks including Breckland ‘Posh Pops’
- Paddy & Scotts filter coffees & Teapigs tea
- Freshly baked breads from The Cake shop Bakery in Woodbridge
- Freshly made cream teas and savoury tea items
- Home baking essentials including Woodbridge Tide Mill flour
- Snacks and confectionary
01394 411617 www.thesorrelhorse.co.uk